Happy New Year!! It’s the perfect time for new routines and setting new goals. I hope and pray that these free new year devotions for moms bless your heart, help you get into a daily quiet time, and grow your heart closer to Christ.
Why New Year Devotions?
Our God is the author of new beginnings. He is an expert in making things new and He wants to renew our hearts and minds on the daily. The new year is a perfect time to start setting goals for your spiritual life.
I thought by offering a wide range of free devotions that focus on newness that it would refresh and inspire us moms to start the new year in joy and hope for what God can do in our own hearts and lives and that of our families. Many of these sites also offer an email sign up where you can get a devotional emailed to you free daily.
List of 10 Free New Year, New You Devotions for Moms
These devotions are free and are perfect for the busy mom. They focus on new routines, new purpose, new priorities, and a sense of renewal in your spiritual life.
Multiple Day Devotions
A Fresh Start: A Month of Devotions for the New Year
This is an entire month of devotions to download for free from Today Devotional.
This is a free 12 week devotion from Focus on the Family to help you build new relationships as a mom in the new year.
A Heart Change for Moms: 7 day Devotion on Intentional Motherhood
In need of a heart change in motherhood? Try this week long devotional from Just Homemaking.
This marriage devotion from Marriage After God encourages you as the wife to embrace Biblical intimacy.
New Year’s Encouragement for Moms, 3-day Plan
This free three day plan from YouVersion is for encouraging the Momma heart.
Single Devotions By Topic
New Year Devotionals from Crosswalk
This list of new year devotionals is from the archives of years past at Crosswalk. Browse and see what might work for you or try them all.
Ways to Meditate on God’s Word Throughout the Day
This devotion focuses on helping you meditate on God’s word intentionally and frequently.
5 Things for Moms to Ponder in Their Hearts
5 things to think on and pray on this year for your children.
Consider Providence for Your Word of the Year
Do you choose a word of the year? This devotion from No Long Lukewarm explains the word providence and why its the perfect word. to adopt for a new year.
New Year, New Beginnings: Considering Our Ways
A time to reflect and consider our ways from The Gospel Coalition.
Scriptures to Consider in the New Year
- Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him. Psalm 98:1 NIV
- See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19 NIV
- We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Romans 6:4 NIV
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV
- He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21:5 NIV
More New Year Resources
New Years Prayers and Blessings
One thought on “Free New Year Devotions for Moms”
Pingback: 7 Powerful Bible Verses for The New Year | Oneinspiredmum